It takes just 20 seconds to protect a book forever. But speed is not the sole feature of the CoLibri system. The simplicity of the system assures that anyone can do a first rate job without being an expert and at half the cost of traditional sytems.
for stationery and book shops.
CoLibri makes a significant contribution in offices, laboratories, workshops or archives where it easily solves the problems of conservation of volumes, diagrams, drafts, documents, drawings, plans and photographs.
1. Choose which of the two covers to use based on the size of the paperback. Place the cover on the work surface.
2. Insert one cover of the book into one of the pockets in the CoLibri cover. It is recommended that you begin by inserting the back cover of the book into the right hand pocket to guarantee proper positioning.
3. Insert the excess part into the slot and press the lever. In just three seconds the cover is welded and trimmed without the use of glue.
4. Insert the other cover of the book into the corresponding pocket. Since the book has a flexible cover, you just have to curve it and slide it into the pocket.
5. Close the book and make sure the cover is properly positioned. Insert the excess part into the slot.
6. Repeat the welding and trimming operation by pressing the lever. In just 20 seconds the book is perfectly protected and ready for use.1. There is only one type of cover for hardbacks. You will need two, one for each cover of the book. Place the first cover on the work surface and insert one cover of the boo k.
2. Turn the switch to OVERPOWER. Insert the excess part at the top edge of the book into the slot and press the lever for three seconds to weld and trim. Repeat the operation for the side edge.
3. Place the second cover on the work surface and insert the other cover of the book. Insert the excess part at the top edge of the book into the slot and press the lever.
4. Repeat the operation for the side edge. Now, weld and trim the spine by inserting both covers into the slot.
5. Always with the switch in OVERPOWER position, press the lever while holding the book in position against the stop.
6. Before making the final trim, make sure the cover is properly positioned to guarantee a tight fit
For more info email@example.com