Acts on the move
(The Pre-eminent Car Hunt)
Here's your chance to follow in the tyre tracks of the early Church as seen by Luke in the book of Acts.
Do each step in order to capture the overall picture of God's mighty working among His people.
Rules: Do not break the law. Glorifying God is more important than winning.
Do the steps in order. No jumping ahead.
THE CHURCH IN JERUSALEM
1. What is the date 40 days from today? (Acts 1:3) ______
2. Wash your car! (Acts 1:5)
3. Write down the name of all the members of your group (Acts 1:13-14)
4. Choose a leader for your group (Acts 1:15-16) Leader is: _______________________
5. Go to the highest place where you are and spend some time in prayer for revival to come to your area. (Acts 2:1-13)
6. Make a tape ( A summary of the Old Testament that is less than two minutes - Acts 2:1-40)
7. Buy ten donuts and share them around the group. (Acts 2:42-47)
8. Sing into a tape the song "Silver and gold have I none." (Acts 3:1-26)
9. Get a policeman to handcuff a member of your group. (Acts 4:1-22) Signature _________
10. Pray for believers who are facing difficult times for their faith overseas, especially for those in countries which do not allow the Bible (Acts 4:23-37)
11. Write down three things that are true about someone in your group and one thing which is false. (Acts 5:1-11)
12. Get or make a coloured band-aid. (Acts 5:12-16)
13. Visit someone and clean their kitchen floor or dishes. (Acts 6:1-7)
14. Find a round stone. (Acts 7:1-60)
15. Plan a magic trick to perform at supper. (Acts 8:1f)
The Church goes to Judea.
16. Collect a foreign coin. (Acts 9 Saul's' Conversion)
17. Make or buy a ham sandwich. (Acts 10-11)
The Church goes out
18. Tell two people about your church. (Acts 13)
19. Make up three rules that would make your church group run smoother. (Acts 15)
20. Who was right Paul or Barnabas? (Debate as you go along and give your answer over supper to the other groups. (Acts 15:36 to 16:6)
21. Find and bring back something purple (Acts 16: 11-15)
22. Write down the times that a local church has its services ( Acts 17:10-15)
23. Get the phone number and address of a group that worship idols (Acts 17:16-34)
24. Collect a clean handkerchief (Acts 19:11-20)
25. Find a newspaper article on conflict (Acts 19:21-41)
26. Collect a pillow (Acts 20:7-12)
Paul goes to Jerusalem
27. Get some suntan lotion (Acts 21:1-16)
28. Get a certificate of birth or marriage. (Acts 21:17-36)]
29. Have a drink break (Acts 23:1-35)
30. What is the address of the nearest courthouse (Acts 24-26)
31. How many court cases did Paul go through in Acts 24-26?
32. Find something Italian (Acts 27-29)
33. Read Acts 28:26-31 and return to base.